Saturday 18 April 2020

Lindy Bop




*

Dress: Lindy Bop via Love Daphne Retro cotton
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather, elastic, buttons

*

This divine, vintage-inspired blue & white floral cotton fit-to-flare dress with deep neckline & capped sleeves is my first Lindy Bop purchase from the lovely Love Daphne Retro & to be honest, it definitely won't be my last! I absolutely ADORE everything about this look, not least the beautiful, light yet lined cotton material & 1930s print that just looks so incredibly fresh for the Queensland weather. I've styled it up for a day spent at home #socialdistancing #stayinghome with a pair of gorgeous red vegan leather round-toe heels with t-bar detailing & tiny buttons from Kitten D'Amour to match the darling shade of Revlon lipstick, "Love That Red" that I'm wearing. Gotta love that red, white & blue combo...








No comments:

Post a Comment