Tuesday 7 April 2020

Shades of Grey





*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard
Heels: Carvela by Kurt Geiger lurex
Bag: Vera May via Simona Ricci patent with gold hardware
Bangles: Gift, mixed metal, sparkles
Bracelet: Handmade beads, buttons, faux pearls (gift shop in Pitlochry)

*

Finally sharing some of the pictures of the outfit that I "styled up" the last time I attended a fashion event in the River City, before coronavirus social distancing/quarantine/lockdown came into effect. I'm wearing a gorgeous printed jacquard dress in shades of gold, silver, grey & pewter from Anthea Crawford, a pair of lurex heels from Carvela by Kurt Geiger to add height seeing that the dress has a below-the-knee hemline & a retro-inspired grey patent handbag with gold hardware from Vera May that I purchased from Simona Ricci Shoes at Mt Ommaney a few years ago. When it came to jewellery, I wore some of my favourite pieces - a trio of sparkly mixed metal bangles that a dear friend brought back from a trip to India & a handmade, beaded & faux pearl bracelet from a little boutique in Pitlochry that I fell in love with during our trip through Europe in 2012.

Scroll down for more...











No comments:

Post a Comment