Monday 10 May 2021

Backyard Jungle






*

Dress: Tree of Life cheesecloth, embroidery, wood buttons
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Hinged Bangle: Oxfam silver

*

Thinking back on warmer days in my backyard jungle (which doesn't really look like this anymore after some recently planting & paving) wearing a gorgeous mustard cheesecloth maxi dress with cream floral embroidery & brown wood buttons from my local Tree of Life store, a pair of soft gold vegan leather deco heels from Kitten D'Amour for height & a modicum of daytime shine & finally, a dainty silver hinged bangle from Oxfam (purchased when they had retail stores; this one was from Indooroopilly Shoppingtown) that I've had since my high school formal years ago & that I still love most out of all my jewellery pieces...







 

No comments:

Post a Comment