Sunday 23 May 2021

Just Kitten Around

 





*

Dress: Kitten D'Amour cotton sateen
Cardigan: Kitten D'Amour woven
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Bag: Sportsgirl woven straw
Belt: Kitten D'Amour stretch lace, velvet
Corsage: Kitten D'Amour silk

*

It's not often that I wear a particular label practically head-to-toe but the Vintage Violet collection from Kitten D'Amour had so many utterly divine pieces that I just couldn't help myself! The beautiful floral cotton sateen fit-to-flare dress with sweet little Peter Pan collar in the softest shades of mauve & purple looks gorgeous when cinched in at the waist with the wide floral stretch lace & velvet corset belt & topped with the crop knitted cardigan to ward off the chill in the air. To complete the look, I donned a pair of lilac vegan leather deco heels, carried a natural woven straw bucket bag from my local Sportsgirl store (the only non-Kitten addition to this ensemble) & added a dark purple silk rose corsage to my brunette bob.







No comments:

Post a Comment