Wednesday 21 June 2017

Gathering of the Clans








*

Dress: Anthea Crawford velour & jacquard
Poncho: Tree of Life wool (made in Nepal)
Ankle Boots: Witchery leather with studs
Bag: Forever New vinyl with gold hardware
Hat: Before Sunset woven

*

As someone who cherishes my Scottish heritage, it's safe to say I was excited to attend the Gathering of the Clans in Limestone Park recently. There's nothing I love more than hearing the sound of the bagpipes... particularly if they're playing my all-time favourite tune, "The Bear." As the event was held in the park, comfort was key: a fit-to-flare dress from Anthea Crawford with plush black velour bodice & green baroque printed jacquard skirt (with tulle underlay) & grosgrain ribbon belt, colourful woven wool poncho with fringing detail from Tree of Life to ward off the chill of the encroaching rainclouds, soft black leather pull-on ankle boots with stud detail from Witchery, burgundy vinyl cross-body bag with gold hardware from Forever New & finally, a woven sunhat from Before Sunset to protect my skin from the great outdoors. 



And one of my companions...


*

No comments:

Post a Comment