Wednesday 28 June 2017

Reception









*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard & lace
Jacket: Zara leather & suede
Booties: Wittner patent leather
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Clutch: Taking Shape mesh with resin clasp
Rings: Oxfam silver

*

Recently, I was privileged enough to be invited to a rather posh reception with a dear friend who was visiting from England & I'm excited to share photographs of the outfit I styled for the occasion with you. I wore an ornate, heavy floral printed jacquard fit-to-flare dress with dipped v-neckline & high/low hem with sheer black lace trim from Anthea Crawford mixed with a black leather & suede long-sleeved waterfall jacket from Zara, black patent pointy-toed booties with chunky stacked heels from my perennial favourite Wittner, matte nylon tights from Razzamatazz to ward off the winter chill in the air & an edgy chrome mesh envelope clutch with black resin clasp from Taking Shape... just large enough to carry a few essentials, including the pinky/red lipstick (called "Passion Play" of all things!) I love so much from Revlon! To complete the look & keep it youthful, I wore a matching pair of oversized silver circular cocktail rings (made in India) that I found in my local Oxfam store.

Scroll down for a closer look... this time without the jacket...








And from the back...






*

No comments:

Post a Comment