Saturday 13 April 2019

Deco Darling



*

Dress: Jayson Brunsdon Black Label at Myer twill
Sandals: Jo Mercer leather, rope
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Hinged Bangle: Precious Stones Jewellers silver
Bracelet: Wanfu jade beads

*

Channeling some of my favourite Art Deco artists (Lempika, Erte, Lalique) with this late 1920s/1930s look that I styled up for a recent "shopping expedition" with some wonderful clients. I'm wearing a gorgeous tulip-printed twill midi dress with bardot neckline (black ribbon straps added by me as I'm not crazy about strapless dresses on my figure) from Jayson Brunsdon Black Label at Myer, sky high black leather sandals with chunky woven natural rope wedge heels from Jo Mercer, a black leather handbag from Pigeonhole to carry all the essentials, silver hinged wave bangle from Precious Stones Jewellers & a green jaded beaded bracelet from Wanfu Jade that my brother brought back from a trip to China a few years ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment