Friday 26 April 2019

This is 35











*

Dress: Anthea Crawford embroidered mesh
Kitten Heels: Wittner patent leather, vinyl, diamante
Bag: Olga Berg via Myer patent leather with silver hardware
Ring: Studio Leanne handmade painted ceramic

*

I'm so excited to share all the beautiful pictures from my recent 35th birthday celebrations over the following two blog posts, particularly this stunning outfit that I "styled up" for a celebratory family dinner at one of my favourite bohemian Brisbane haunts, The Himalayan Cafe on Brunswick Street. The sumptuous silver & black baroque embroidered mesh shift dress with below-the-knee hemline & long, fluted sleeves from Anthea Crawford was ideal for such a festive occasion, particularly when mixed with a pair of black patent leather & clear vinyl pointy-toed kitten heels with diamante studs from Wittner, shiny black patent hard-case handbag with silver handle from Olga Berg (discovered at my local Myer store) & a funky, oversized black painted ceramic heart ring from the amazing Studio Leanne.

Scroll down to see some quick little pictures of my parents & I all dressed up & ready to go in our back garden as the sun begins to set...





Keep scrolling to see snippets from the evening's festivities...























No comments:

Post a Comment