Tuesday 27 August 2019

Ladybug














*

Pinafore: Wilde Willow corduroy
Top: Wilde Willow linen
Ankle Boots: Renee Loves Frances leather
Tights: Razzamatazz patterned nylon
Bag: Nautica nylon, vinyl with silver hardware
Bracelet: Maleny Boutique silver
Ring: Georgini silver, onyx
Hat: Forever New straw, grosgrain ribbon

*

While I'm not usually one for talismans or good luck charms, I can't help but feel that the ladybug has been somewhat of a recurring image in my life, so when I "styled up" this gorgeous burgundy & black outfit, reminiscent of their vibrant colours, I decided to pose in the one place I know that they love to frequent - my back garden. I'm soaking up those "lucky ladybeetle" vibes in a tonal combination comprising of the burgundy corduroy Allure Shift Dress turned 1960s inspired pinafore & light burgundy Sacred Linen Top with fluted sleeves from boho-luxe label Wilde Willow, black leather ankle boots with silver zippers from Renee Loves Frances, black spot-patterned nylon tights from Razzamatazz (kindly gifted), black nylon & vinyl crossbody bag with silver hardware from Nautica, chunky Tibetan silver bracelet from Maleny Boutique, silver & onyx cocktail ring from Georgini & finally, a black straw boater hat with grosgrain ribbon trim from Forever New to ward off the sun's harmful rays.






No comments:

Post a Comment