Tuesday 20 August 2019

Putt Putt








*

Pinafore: Wilde Willow corduroy
Top: Wilde Willow linen
Sneakers: Converse Chuck Taylor High Tops leather, rubber
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Bag: Urban Originals via TK Maxx vinyl with silver hardware
Scarf: Tree of Life printed cotton
Hat: Before Sunset woven

*

While I'm not exactly what one would call a golf aficionado (in fact leaning more towards the whole "good walk spoiled" camp) I do enjoy a friendly game of mini golf or "putt putt," as it's often called... & the local outdoor mini golf course is always a bit of fun, despite missing some of the "bells & whistles" of the themed options down at Surfers Paradise or the like. Moreover, it was a great place for my cousin's little boys to get used to the game without an other players lined up behind us... Appropriately dressed for outdoor pursuits as always (hey, I'm wearing a woven hat from Before Sunset for the purposes of sun-safety & I'm without jewellery), I donned a gorgeous deep burgundy corduroy mini pinafore with matching burgundy linen top with fluted three-quarter-length sleeves from hippie-luxe, slow-fashion label Wilde Willow (designed by the absolutely delightful Stella Morton) with a vibrant blue printed cotton scarf from Tree of Life, black leather Chuck Taylor high-top sneakers with rubber soles from Converse, 40 denier nylon tights from Razzamatazz & a black vinyl crossbody bag with silver hardware from Urban Originals that I picked up from my local TK Maxx outlet store in two colours as it's the ideal mix of functional & stylish.

Scroll down to see how it all unfolded...including my hole-in-one happy dance...


















No comments:

Post a Comment