Saturday 10 August 2019

So Frenchy, So Chic
















*

Dress: Anthea Crawford textured jacquard
Anorak: Events organza with satin piping/trim
Belt: Sacha Drake embellished organza
Heels: Carvela by Kurt Geiger patent leather
Bag: Vera May via Simona Ricci Shoes patent leather with silver hardware
Hinged Bangle: Gift, vintage silver
Bracelet with Locket: Gift, Kellie's Antiques silver

*

All dressed up for a French art event wearing a stunning floral textured jacquard fit-to-flare dress with cold shoulder detailing & high/low hemline (ideal for my five-foot frame) from Anthea Crawford, cinched at the waist with an embellished organza obi-style belt from Sacha Drake & covered by a sheer black organza anorak with satin piping/trim from Events Clothing that I discovered at the Lifeline store in Adelaide Street for the princely sum of $8, ombre patent leather "court shoe" heels from Carvela by Kurt Geiger for that classic-with-a-twist vibe I love so much (last seen in this post, at my younger brother's wedding dinner) & a matching patent handbag with marbled panels & silver hardware from Vera May via Simona Ricci Shoes at Mt Ommaney... in my opinion the best place to buy the brand with the widest selection. When it came to jewellery, I donned two of my favourite vintage silver pieces - a beautiful, textured silver fleur-de-lis hinged bangle with safety chain (gifted to me by a dear friend on my 30th birthday from her personal collection) on one wrist & a chunky, Victorian silver bracelet with heart locket from Kellie's Antiques on the other.

Scroll down to see more...





From the back...





No comments:

Post a Comment