Monday 23 November 2020

Red

 







*

Dress: Review polyblend
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather
Clutch: Gift, Dylan Fowler linen
Hinged Bangle: Precious Stones Jewellers silver
Ring: Lovisa resin

*

A slight change of pace from all the voluminous, whimsical & heavily embellished dresses that I usually favour on the blog with this gorgeous, slimline polyblend dress with cap sleeves & waist ruching in THE most divine red rose print from Aussie label Review. I've styled it up for a day out in Brisbane City with a pair of lipstick red vegan leather heels from Kitten D'Amour (the t-bar styling a bonus to elongate my frame), a funky & rather unexpected "Little Red Riding Hood" clutch by artist Dylan Fowler from a little boutique in Bendigo (thanks so much for the souvenir, Louis & Jennie!), a chunky silver "wave" hinged bangle from Precious Stones Jewellers that is fast becoming my everyday option as it goes with absolutely everything I own & finally, a chunky red resin ring from Lovisa that I purchased over ten years ago & kept for just such an occasion...










No comments:

Post a Comment