Wednesday 11 November 2020

Retail Therapy

 










*

Dress: Review polyblend/elastane
Heels: Kitten D'Amour vegan leather, buttons
Bag: Review textured vinyl, faux pearls with gold hardware
Hinged Bangle: Samantha Wills resin, gold
Ring: Samantha Wills gold, onyx

*

Enjoying a bit of retail therapy with my mother (well, early Christmas shopping if I'm honest) at one of my all-time favourite shopping haunts, Indooroopilly Shoppingtown... I know, I know, it's not called that anymore, but it will forever be for me, as that's what it was called when we used to drive there after school as a family to shop for "something special" on a Thursday night in the 90s. In fact, I still remember how much I absolutely adored their Christmas display every year with a whole "Santa Land" set up inside the Myer store that just transported you to a place of magic & wonder that was just so inspiring for the whimsical dreamer of a child that I was back then. Hint, hint for 2021...

But I digress.

Christmas list safely stashed in my handbag & vermicelli lunch at the Phuc Viet Deli on my mind, I had my long-suffering photographer snap a few pictures outside the newly-renovated newsagency on the top floor while rocking this gorgeous animal printed polyblend/elastane wiggle dress & black textured vinyl handbag with faux pearl handles & gold hardware from retro-inspired Aussie label Review, a pair of comfortable yet stylish black vegan leather round-toed heels with t-bar detailing & teeny tiny buttons from Kitten D'Amour (they are absolutely KILLING it with the shoes this year... I honestly want every single pair at this point) & a gold & black resin hinged bangle with matching gold & onyx teardrop ring from boho-luxe brand Samantha Wills.


No comments:

Post a Comment