Friday 4 June 2021

Quilted

 






*

Dress: Asos Edition quilted cotton
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: French Connection vinyl
Hinged Bangle: Gift, vintage gold, enamel

*

So lucky that this Autumn/Winter in Queensland has been quite chilly compared to the last few years as I have really gotten into this new trend of wearing quilted dresses! They're so comfortable (pretty much just like wearing the quilt from your bed) & when you live in the tropical, so-called "Sunshine State," you basically don't even need a jacket or extra layer because you're pretty much perfectly insulated. Moreover, I adore the fairytale look about them, as though you're swanning about in Cinderella or Snow White or something similar, even if you do get a few slightly confused looks when you step out of the house.

Anyway, this gorgeous green number is from Asos Edition & was full length but with the big puffy sleeves & quilted fabric, it really did swamp me, so I had it cut into a mini & definitely don't regret the decision one little bit. I've styled it up here with a pair of black matte leather pointy-toed heels with elastic straps from Wittner (seriously my all-time favourite style that I wish they would re-release in a million different colours, no hyperbole), a boxy vinyl handbag from French Connection to carry all the essentials & finally, a gold & monochrome enamel hinged bangle in the shape of a zebra that some dear friends gifted me for my birthday.

Scroll down to see a little more...




No comments:

Post a Comment