Monday 28 June 2021

Singing The Blues

 











*

Dress: YAS via Asos textured jacquard
Cardigan: Leaf mesh
Heels: Wittner leather, laces
Bag: Witchery leather, woven straw
Necklace: Gift, Beautiful Pangea vintage plaster
Bangle: Gift, Beautiful Pangea vintage plaster

*
Nope, I'm not not unhappy in these photographs... far from it, actually, I was reveling in the freedom of being out & about in the Saturday morning sunshine in my beloved River City without a mask on... the title of this blog post is actually in reference to the amazing street art behind me in these outfit pictures, taken on the street in Wooloongabba that depicts the raucous, live-music-centered nightlife that the area is famous for. On this particular day I was happily shopping for more antiques to add to my collection from the imitable Jubilee Antiques as well as sneaking a cheeky piping hot chai latte from Grinders Coffee before heading to a belated Mothers Day lunch with the family across town at The Old Seven in Camp Hill. For the occasion, I donned a gorgeous blue textured floral jacquard tiered midi dress with puff sleeves from YAS via Asos, a black mesh cardigan with 3/4 sleeves & tie front from a store called Leaf (sadly now defunct), a pair of black leather lace-up pointy-toed heels from Aussie shoe label Wittner, a natural woven straw handbag with black leather handle from Witchery & finally, a matching vintage plaster sun pendant & bangle from Beautiful Pangea's gorgeous online boutique, generously gifted to me by some dear friends... Truth be told, I'm loving the pop of bright gold paint against the vibrant blue of the dress...









Keep scrolling for a peek at the delicious jaffle I devoured at The Old Seven, as well as an obligatory window-seat selfie...




No comments:

Post a Comment