Wednesday 18 March 2020

Marinara Sunday











*

Dress: Sylvester by Kate Sylvester jacquard
Heels: Carvela by Kurt Geiger suede
Bag: Review textured vinyl with gold hardware
Brooch: Gift, Erstwilder resin
Bracelets: Blake & Taylor upcycled buttons

*

Finally sharing all of the gorgeous pictures from a Sunday lunch with family at one of my favourite places to eat in all of Brisbane, Marinara Cafe & Restaurant at Hawthorne, where they serve some of the most delicious Italian comfort food I've ever tasted among beautiful traditional decor. The service & atmosphere is also amazing - it's such a positive & happy place to be (& this is coming from someone who's seen it both on a VERY busy night around Christmas time & quieter daytime lunches) that you actually feel yourself smiling ear to ear as though you are around old friends. With all of the current issues surrounding social distancing & isolation, I'm currently planning my next takeaway meal, drooling as I do so...

But I digress.

For the occasion, I kept it simple yet sweet with a gorgeous gold & navy leaf-printed jacquard drop-waist baby-doll dress with drawstring detailing from Sylvester, designer Kate Sylvester's diffusion line for David Jones mixed with a pair of navy blue suede mid-heels from Carvela by Kurt Geiger for some added height to balance out the silhouette of the dress & a vibrant yellow textured vinyl handbag with sweet bow & gold hardware from Review, gifted to me by a dear friend a few Christmases ago. When it came to jewellery, I took the opportunity to wear my new Erstwilder resin brooch in the shape of a little bluebird carrying a sweet "love note" in his beak & finished the entire ensemble with a pair of upcycled vintage button bracelets from Blake & Taylor in Paddington.

Scroll down to see more... 




Garlic Pizza


Baked Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli


Tuscan Baked Salmon


Brooch Lovers Anonymous...
Like Mother, Like Daughter, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment