Thursday 14 May 2020

Earning My Stripes







*

Dress: Perri Cutten twill
Sandals: Novo leather, laces
Bag: Renee Loves Frances painted cane
Brooch: Gift, vintage plastic

*

There is always something so timeless & classic about stripes. They are one of the only prints that seems to never go out of fashion... the other is polka dots. I absolutely adore this gorgeous striped twill dress from Aussie designer Perri Cutten with its mixture of blue, white, red & black stripes at varying widths to create interest on what is, essentially, a well-cut midi-length shift silhouette with slight v-neckline. I've styled it up here for another sunny afternoon of social distancing with a pair of white leather wedge sandals with laces from Novo (a few years old now but still seemingly going strong), a white painted cane handbag from the Renee Loves Frances boutique in Bulimba & finally, a vintage plastic Donald Duck badge/brooch that a dear friend gifted me for my birthday, knowing how much I loved my Minnie Mouse brooch of the same ilk (mentioned only the other day in yet another blog post) when I was a child. 





No comments:

Post a Comment