Monday 11 May 2020

Hippity Hoppity (part 3)







*

Dress: Review twill
Cardigan: Review knit
Heels: Carvela by Kurt Geiger suede
Headpiece: Gift, Nash & Willow wire, faux flowers, foliage
Saints Bracelets: Gift, wood beads

*

The penultimate day of the Easter Long Weekend is also my absolute favourite... not least due to the fact that the Easter Bunny has visited overnight to leave some yummy chocolate goodies to sample but the fact that Jesus Christ has conquered death & risen from the grave, one of the most important aspects of the Christian religion! My outfit of choice melds both the secular & religious observances of the day & is "styled up" around this stunning navy, pink & yellow floral twill fit-to-flare dress with matching mustard-yellow knitted cropped cardigan from "girly" Aussie label Review. I've added a pair of navy suede peeptoe heels from Carvela by Kurt Geiger for height, an armful of wooden square-beaded bracelets in vibrant colours that depict various religious figures & Catholic Saints (gifted by some dear friends) & finally, a handmade faux floral headpiece with bunny ears from the delightful Nash & Willow to complete the look & provide a little whimsy despite the tyranny of Covid 19 social distancing changing all of our plans & keeping us apart.

Scroll down to see more...











Keep scrolling for a peek at our celebrations...







After a traditional Scottish breakfast (fish only) on Good Friday, it was time for our twist on a Full English on Easter Sunday...



Secret Stash... should keep me going for about 48 hours ;)






My Easter Tree
I had never really heard much about this particular phenomenon until I met some darling European friends who always celebrate Eastertide this way & I decided to try it for myself... I absolutely love the way it looks & the happiness it brings...


No comments:

Post a Comment