Tuesday 26 May 2020

Pegasus







*

Dress: Sacha Drake stretch bengaline
Cardigan: Kitten D'Amour fuzzy mohair
Mules: Wittner leather
Brooch: Gift, Mrs Polly Lucite plastic/lucite

*

A bit of a change of pace for me with the more muted tones of this gorgeous brown & white leaf-printed stretch bengaline midi-length dress with tie belt from Aussie designer Sacha Drake, mixed with a vintage-inspired fuzzy mohair cropped cardigan from Kitten D'Amour to ward off the autumnal chill in the air, comfortable yet stylish tan leather pointy-toed mules from Wittner & kitschy "bucking horse" lucite brooch from Mrs Polly Lucite that some dear friends gifted me for my birthday that always has me humming one of my all time favourite tunes from one of my all time favourite albums, "I Am Pegasus" from Ross Ryan's "My Name Means Horse."





No comments:

Post a Comment