Saturday 28 August 2021

Bright in Broderie

 







*

Dress: Asos Edition cotton broderie
Cape: Gift, wool, faux fur
Heels: Wittner leather, suede

*

If you've been following my Instagram, you'll already know that I've been loving rich, vibrant colours for the changing seasons, hoping to inject a little happiness into each day during the ever-changing pandemic-ridden world that we live in & think of bright days ahead. This particular little number from online emporium Asos' premium diffusion line, Asos Edition, is one of my favourites - a bold, orange broderie cotton tiered midi dress with puff sleeves, ruffles & an open back with tie detailing, it really has thrown absolutely everything into the one look with great success, in my opinion - & is pure sartorial serotonin. I've styled it up for the end of wintertime in the Sunshine State with a sumptuous white wool cape with faux fur collar that was gifted to me by some dear friends many years ago & a pair of orange leather & suede t-bar heels from Wittner to provide a modicum of height & elongate my frame with a bit of monochromatic colour matching. Can't wait to wear it in the warmer months without the cape & perhaps with some gorgeous pieces of bohemian jewellery.

Scroll down to see more...











No comments:

Post a Comment