Thursday 5 August 2021

Late Afternoon Light

 









Looking forward to the day when lockdown can finally be lifted & we can be together again, enjoying that late afternoon light that only the warmer Queensland winter weather can bring, breathing in the fresh air (tinged with eucalyptus) at the local park while watching my cousin's two rambunctious little fellows ride their bicycles over dirt tracks & jumps... 







I thought these pictures might give you a bit of a smile if you're currently stuck in lockdown & feeling a little bit low or like it's Groundhog Day. The last 18 months (& counting) have felt like that but I'm refusing to give in & looking forward to the light at the end of the Covid 19 tunnel when we're almost all vaccinated & our lives can go back to some kind of pre-Covid normality. Here's a cheeky little selfie I took amidst my aunty/paparazzi duties with my hair ruffled by the wind, my mask firmly on my face (shout out to my lovely neighbour who made it for me) & wearing a gorgeous floral neoprene dress from Anthea Crawford & relaxed (read: oversized) blue woven cardigan with drop shoulders & large mother-of-pearl buttons from Cotton On Body that is the perfect weight for this weather we've been experiencing.

Scroll down for a few more sweet snippets...















No comments:

Post a Comment