Sunday 29 August 2021

Swing Set

 






*

Dress: Dream Sister Jane textured organza
Cardigan: Gift, vintage wool, beading
Flats: Jo Mercer faux fur, leather

*

Sitting pretty on my beloved backyard swing set & feeling like I've been transported here from the 1930s in a outfit that's giving me serious "The Edge of Love" movie vibes (you know, that one with Sienna Miller & Keira Knightley about the poet Irish poet Dylan Thomas?) with the dress & cardigan combination. I'm wearing a whimsical textured floral organza empire-line midi dress in the softest shade of green from British label Sister Jane's premium diffusion line Dream Sister Jane; a sweet lemon-yellow, heavily embellished, vintage cropped cardigan that some dear friends gifted to me that I've actually been able to utilise this year thanks to the much colder temperatures & finally, a pair of comfortable-yet-stylish faux fur leopard print & leather slingback flats from Jo Mercer for that added touch of pattern-mixing...







No comments:

Post a Comment