Thursday 19 August 2021

That Fresh Hair Feeling

 





*

Dress: Anthea Crawford chiffon, satin
Cardigan: Witchery wool
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Country Road vinyl, satin

*

Getting my hair cut today & thinking about what I wore last time I went for a trim at my beloved Krop Hair with the lovely & talented Shabana... For some reason (let's call it Lockdown Brain) I forgot to post all the pictures of this bright & breezy ensemble - a stunning kaleidoscope-print chiffon maxi dress with puff sleeves, tie neckline & soft satin lining from celebrated Australian designer Anthea Crawford, a vibrant pink wool knitted cardigan with rolled collar from Witchery to ward off the chill in the air, a pair of black leather pointy-toed heels with elastic ankle straps from Wittner & finally, a black vinyl & woven satin shoulder bag from Country Road to carry all the essentials including the obligatory mask & hand sanitizer.

Scroll down to see more...





No comments:

Post a Comment