Monday 2 August 2021

Strawberry Shortcake

 











*

Dress: Gift, sequined mesh
Cardigan: Leaf mesh
Ankle Boots: Wittner matte leather
Bag: Swinging Chicks Shop via Etsy velvet
Cuff: Gift, handmade resin
Ring: Gift, handmade resin

*

If you're feeling really disheartened by the latest Covid 19 outbreak news & the extension of the lockdown (a necessary evil, just a disappointment for our Sunshine State), here are some magical little pictures that might give you a bit of a smile... I'm in my fairy incarnation wearing a cutesy strawberry sequined mini dress with shirred bodice & ruffled neckline that one of my darling Godchildren sent me for my birthday with a black mesh three-quarter-sleeved cardigan with extended tie front that I purchased many years ago now from a now-defunct label called Leaf & that I would consider to be one of my wardrobe staples. I've styled these pieces with a pair of black matte leather ankle boots with elastic tops from Aussie footwear stalwart Wittner, a black velvet knot bag from a little Spanish boutique called Swinging Chicks Shop that I absolutely adore as it's pretty much the TARDIS of bags, fitting in anything & everything I could possibly need for the day & finally, a handmade, chunky red resin cuff & oversized cocktail ring that matched the red of the strawberries on the dress perfectly.

Scroll down to see more...






Keep scrolling for a final peek once the sun peek out from beneath the clouds...







No comments:

Post a Comment