Wednesday 11 August 2021

Rainy Day Woman

 






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford crepe de chine
Puffer Vest: Emerson at Big W polyblend
Ankle Boots: Wittner matte leather
Bangles: Gift, vintage Kashmiri painted wood

*

Humming that famous Bob Dylan song while I'm hiding underneath my umbrella from the sunshower in these gorgeous pictures. I'm wearing a beautiful burgundy & red rose print crepe de chine puff-sleeve midi dress with scarf tie neckline from celebrated Australian designer Anthea Crawford, a matching burgundy polyblend puffer vest from Emerson at my local Big W store to ward off the chill in the air (for someone living in Queensland - the tropical Sunshine State - I do own quite the selection of puffer vests & jackets), a pair of black matte leather ankle boots from Wittner for added height & some funky, painted wood Kashmiri bangles on one wrist that were gifted to me by some dear friends.

Scroll down to see more...








No comments:

Post a Comment