Monday 23 July 2018

From Laos With Love









*

Dress: Anthea Crawford guipure lace
Jacket: Matoomba cotton, upcycled ethnic material (from Laos)
Ankle Boots: Wittner patent leather
Tights: Razzamatazz 40 denier nylon
Clutch: Portmans suede
Rings: Oxfam silver

*

Sharing all the gorgeous pictures of an outfit I styled up to wear to a fashion event in Brisbane, particularly this DIVINE coat that I picked up from a little boutique at Montville called Matoomba that was handmade in Laos from black cotton & upcycled ethnic material & was my exact size & specifications like it was MEANT TO BE! I matched the grey colour inherent in the pattern on the coat's lapels & cuffs to this beautiful floral guipure lace dress with fluted hemline from Anthea Crawford & worked it back with black accessories in the form of my all-time favourite shiny patent ankle boots with buttons (very Anne of Green Gables) from Wittner, 40 denier nylon Razzamatazz tights & a suede roll-top clutch from Portmans. To complete the boho-meets-glam ensemble, I wore a pair of oversized silver circle rings that I found at my local Oxfam store.

Scroll down to see more...






No comments:

Post a Comment