Sunday 2 December 2018

Christmas Shopping







*

Dress: Sacha Drake stretch bengaline
Heels: Wittner laser cut leather
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Bangles: Tree of Life wood, thread

*

One of my all-time favourite Christmas activities is heading to my local shopping centre to find beautiful, memorable gifts for my loved ones. A few weeks ago, my mother & I decided to make a morning out of it, spending some time at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown marveling at the gorgeous festive decorations dotted around the centre before checking a few more presents off our list! For the occasion, I wore a stunning black & neon floral stretch bengaline dress with fabric belt from Sacha Drake, black laser cut leather heeled booties from Wittner, black shoulder bag from Pigeonhole & an armful of brightly coloured & patterned thread bangles that I picked up from a Tree of Life store many years ago.











No comments:

Post a Comment