Friday 14 December 2018

Seasonal Shopaholic





*

Dress: Saint the Label crushed cotton
Mules: Wittner leather
Bag: Elk the Label leather with pewter hardware
Necklace: Gifted, pearls & semi-precious stone beads
Bracelet: Gifted, pearls & semi-precious stone beads
Cuff: Commercial Road Antiques vintage buffalo horn

*

It's no secret that I loved to hit the shops anytime, anywhere - in fact, once I found oodles to purchase from literally THE ONLY store (a chemist) that was open in Ipswich City Square after 5 o'clock - but the festive season is by far my favourite time to browse due to all the beautiful Christmas decor that really brightens the spirits & makes your heart sing. The fact that almost every store has sales, sales, sales also helps, of course!

On this particular occasion, my mother & I decided to head to the newly refurbished Garden City Shopping Centre to enjoy a morning of window shopping & yum cha... possibly ticking a few more items off the Christmas shopping list on the way... so I wore one of my favourite outfits of the year & incidentally the one I chose for my birthday celebrations in April. The amazing white crushed cotton shift with curved hemline from Saint The Label provided the ultimate backdrop for an amazing pair of dark tan leather heeled mules from Wittner & shoulder bag from Elk the Label, pearl & semi-precious stone beaded necklace & matching bracelet that some dear friends found in Israel to give me as birthday gift & finally, a chunky vintage buffalo horn cuff from Commercial Road Antiques.

Scroll down to see how it all unfolded...




















No comments:

Post a Comment