Saturday 8 February 2020

Darling in Denim






*

Dress: Asos White denim
Heels: Wittner leather, elastic
Bag: Blue Illusion tweed, faux pearls, beads
Bangles: Autograph Fashion chrome

*

No, you're eyes aren't deceiving you; I am, in fact, wearing denim. Coloured denim, no less, in a gorgeous pastel shade of mauve. I'm as surprised as anyone, quite frankly, as not only do I rarely wear anything denim, I also rarely wear anything of the pastel variety & I don't often subscribe to the trendy "prairie" look that seems to be taking over all the fashion magazines. Regardless of all these factors, I am absolutely LOVING the maxi dress with puff sleeves & ruffled cuffs & hemline from Asos White, particularly when mixed with a pair of black leather pointy-toed heels with elastic straps from Wittner (my go-to pair of shoes for the past three years now), a classic black tweed shoulder bag made funky with an extra long chrome strap & plethora of faux pearls & clear beads embellishing the front flap from Blue Illusion & a pair of matching woven chrome bangles worn far up the forearms from Autograph Fashion to complete the look.

Scroll down to see more...





No comments:

Post a Comment