Wednesday 13 August 2014

It's Not Easy...




*

Dress: Veronika Maine silk
Bolero: City Chic
Booties: Corelli @ Williams
Bag: Vera May
Silver Bangle: Wallace Bishop
Silver & Black Stone Bangle: Adorne
Silver, Black Stone & Diamante Ring: Be Me
Silver Ring: Sportsgirl

*

A few pictures of what I wore to visit a friend who is recuperating in hospital. I know that Kermit lamented, "It's not easy being green" & shop assistants regularly dismiss green dresses as terrible sellers but I absolutely LOVE the hue. For me, it's calming & natural & really pops against my pale skin & dark hair. 

This Veronika Maine dress is certainly a funky way to wear the colour in question, with its chevron print & edgy shape with zippered front & parachute ties to give that "balloon hem" appearance. Mixed back with my trusty leather bolero & topped off with a kitschy clip-top handbag, it's a look that's striking yet deceptively simple to put together... Perhaps in this case, it IS easy being green...  


No comments:

Post a Comment