Monday 18 June 2018

Luxor via Karnak




*

Dress: Ivanka Trump silk (from TK Maxx)
Necklace: Witchery gold, leather, resin, tassel

*

Just a quick little post on this rather blustery Monday. Here I am on the wrought iron swing in the backyard oasis (new new favourite spot) wearing an "old faithful" Egyptian printed silk smock from Ivanka Trump that I picked up a few years ago from my local TK Maxx store for an absolute bargain price. Avid readers of this blog probably already know that I prefer a more abstract print or a nice large-scale floral, so this dress only gets an outing every now & then if I'm looking for something particularly funky, which is odd considering that I have always been absolutely enamoured of the story of Howard Carter & King Tut's tomb... Anyway, speaking of funky, I've paired it with this absolutely AMAZING chunky gold, leather & resin necklace with oversized tassel that I found in the recent Witchery sale & plan to "style up" with more outfits very, very soon... maybe something plain black to really let the piece shine... who knows?!


No comments:

Post a Comment