Saturday 2 June 2018

Sunshine Saturday






*

Dress: Anthea Crawford twill
Cardigan: Review knit
Jacket: Trottie Becke tie dye cotton
Booties: Wittner neoprene
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Brooches: Zing Pop Culture silver & resin

*

So excited to share all the pictures from a recent sunny Saturday morning spent traipsing around the historical areas of my hometown. The cooler weather meant I was finally able to fully embrace some winter layering, so I started with a gorgeous floral twill midi-length dress with fit-to-flare silhouette from Anthea Crawford, added a bright red knitted cardigan with a retro-style cropped shape from "girly" Aussie label Review then finished with a vibrant pattern-mixed tie dye cotton duster jacket from Trottie Becke for that luxe bohemian touch. When it came to footwear, I eschewed tights in favour of a pair of neoprene pointy-toed booties from Wittner & carried a plain black matte leather handbag from Pigeonhole to allow the rest of the look to truly shine. As a finishing touch (underneath the jacket) I wore a trio of cute brooches depicting some of my favourite element/characters from Disney's "Beauty & the Beast," found at my local Zing Pop Culture store.






And without the jacket...







No comments:

Post a Comment