Friday 1 June 2018

M is for




*

Dress: Anthea Crawford jacquard
Heels: Wittner leather
Bag: Pigeonhole leather
Hinged Bangle: Wallace Bishop silver

*

While the "M" in this case may actually refer to the Mecca Cosmetics mirrored window that I'm posing in, it got me thinking about another "M," singer Mika & some comments that he made a few years ago now that really stuck with me. The basic gist was that he was proud of cultivating a style that was recognisable even in silhouette - skinny, tall, big hair - & I have to admit that it's something I aspire to as well. This trio of quick selfies show me that I have pretty much accomplished what I set out to do, however inadvertently at first - small (only five feet tall), dark bob haircut (that 1920s look that I love so much), wearing a dress (always; never pants), crossed ankles/feet (a pose I just seem to naturally adopt in life as in photographs; having many ruined pairs of shoes to prove it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment