Friday 15 March 2019

Hometown Haunts #2











*

Dress: Anthea Crawford satin-backed crepe
Sandals: Wittner leather, silver studs
Clutch: Dissh woven
Bangles: Gift, vintage Indian silver
Rings: Oxfam silver

*

As with the gorgeous snaps in yesterday's blog post, showcasing some of the historical areas of my hometown, these stunning pictures are from the historical area of Queens Park, specifically the Orchid Society Greenhouse near the Bush Chapel. I am clearly the "Lady in Red" amongst the greenery, wood & stone masonry within, wearing a beautiful satin-backed crepe midi dress with cut-away panels, oversized shoulder bows & fluted sleeves from Anthea Crawford, reconfigured significantly by myself, a pair of beige-flesh-tone leather strap heels with silver studding from Wittner to elongate my frame & carrying a natural woven semi-circular clutch with tassel from Dissh boutique. When it came to jewellery, edgy silver pieces were the name of the game: a pair of vintage Indian silver bangles that a dear friend brought back from India for me & a pair of large circular silver rings from my local Oxfam store.














No comments:

Post a Comment