Saturday 4 October 2014

Balcony Blogger

This balcony has been a great place to spend time on holiday - admiring the view & taking shots for the blog - particularly when the beach weather was less-than-stellar on some occasions. Here are the final two looks I busted out before I left: 






*

LOOK #1
Kaftan: Natalie Marija sheer chiffon
Pettidress: TS elastane
Sandals: Corelli @ Williams
Bag: LouenHide leather
Necklace: Katies horn & ribbon
Thick Bangle: Vintage, American brass
Thin Bangle: Du Monde

*

Loving this exclusive Natalie Marija paisley print kaftan paired with a black ruffle-hemmed pettidress (slightly longer & thicker than a camisole), black lace-up sandals, vintage brass bangles & horn & ribbon chunky necklace. I usually match my bag to my shoes but in this case, I decided to pick up on the hints of gold thread in the pattern with a slouchy gold LouenHide option.






*

LOOK #2
Dress: Eve Hunter devore
Sandals: Corelli @ Williams
Bag: Jag
Scarf: Cute2Boot
Beaded Bracelets: Emmala

*

Feeling festive for lunch out with the family in a pink swirl & hibiscus print devore tiered dress from Eve Hunter. To "dress it down" for the coast, I paired it with black lace-up sandals & handbag, pink silk/cotton scarf with silver charms & neutral wooden beaded bracelets with silver charms, although it could be easily "dressed up" with platform wedges, a clutch bag & a sparkly necklace. What I love about this particular dress is the fact that the ruffled fabric tiers provide movement despite the fact that the dress has a straight cut, making me look taller & thinner yet still giving me the floaty look that is perfect for a Queensland spring/summer. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi there to everybody, it’s my first go to see of this web site; this weblog consists of awesome and in fact good stuff for visitors. that’s what I was exploring for, what stuff! Existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site. You can also visit be blush online for more PR Design related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete