Thursday 2 October 2014

In The Swim

 No beach holiday would be complete without the obligatory swimwear shots, so here goes with three of my favourites:









*

LOOK #1
Togs: Kmart
Cover-Up: Kmart
Hat: Emerson
Cat's Eye Sunglasses: Sportsgirl

*













*

LOOK #2
Togs: Jantzen
Cover-Up: Portmans mesh
Wrap: Knots woven cotton
Hat: Emerson

*










*

LOOK #3
Togs: Autograph
Cover-Up: Portmans mesh
Sandals: Sportsgirl jellies
Beach Bag: Sportsgirl
Hat: Rigon

*


In a world where there is so much debate about bodies & looks & weight, I still firmly believe that EVERYBODY - no matter what size or shape they are - deserves to feel beautiful & fashionable in their swimwear & enjoy their time at the beach. These three pairs of togs do that for me, ably assisted by stunning chiffon & mesh cover-ups. I make it a point to NOT enhance or change my outfit photographs with photo-shopping programs, so what you are seeing is nothing less than the REAL me; how I REALLY look.

Furthermore, I believe that it is possible to feel this way on ANY budget - at any end of the market - from the cheaper Kmart options to the more expensive Jantzen brand & everything in between - as long as you are willing to try, try, try them on! You may just surprise yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment