Thursday 18 December 2014

Gifted

Amazing & unexpected Christmas gift from Anthea Crawford that was recently delivered to my house... 


Inside the sophisticated black box was a stunning printed scarf that I can't wait to wear with a myriad of gorgeous Anthea dresses, both patterned & plain...


Along with the scarf was a blackcurrant soy candle from Buddha Bum, which I lit straight away to get a whiff of the delicious scent... Blackcurrant has been a favourite of mine since I was a little girl who LOVED drinking Ribena. Apparently it's not so great for your teeth so I've stopped doing that, but the love remains...




Accompanying these thoughtful tokens was a sweet note with compliments of the season...



It really is a wonderful feeling when you adore a particular company & not only are you impressed with the fare offered, but the customer service too! In this day & age where people are so rushed & often so rude, it's things like this - taking the time & effort to thank customers for remaining loyal - that show a company's true colours. I couldn't be happier to be a faithful Anthea Crawford customer...

*


No comments:

Post a Comment