Monday 8 December 2014

Surprise Package


Platinum
noun

1. A precious, silvery-white metal, the chemical element of atom number 78. It was first encountered by the Spanish in South America in the 16th century & is used in jewellery, electrical contacts, laboratory equipment & industrial catalysts.
2. A certain amount of musical units sold, usually 1,000,000.
3. A Myer One membership level accessible by invitation only.


In which I receive an unexpected gift in the mail...

*

So surprised to find a package at my door containing a gorgeous Myer One Platinum Member Christmas present! Scroll down to take a peek at the contents...


The stylish black pull-out box comprised of three different sections, each with their own little gift.


The first contained a Myer One Gift Card to spend in-store or online... post-Christmas-sales here I come!


The second contained a beautiful framed Jayson Brunsdon fashion print, complete with Certificate of Authenticity which went straight to the Dressing Room...


The third contained two almond macaroons, which I certainly enjoyed eating...


Yum! Yum!


Thanks so much, Myer One. Much appreciated! 
It's great when store loyalty programs reward their faithful customers. I know they have recently changed to a new slogan & trust me, I'm all for "finding Wonderful" but for me, Myer will always be MY STORE.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment